We are glad to offer you AE card program to get the payments from AEpartnership directly and with lowest fees!
Fees and charges:
Loading Payments from AEpartnership – FREE
Card activation and shipping – $15
ATM Withdrawal Approved – $5
ATM Withdrawal Declined – $0.5
ATM Balance Inquiry Approved – $2
ATM Balance Inquiry Declined – $0.5
Daily withdrawal limit – $2500
Purchase Transaction – $2
Monthly Service Charge: $5 ($60 per year)
To order the card you need:
– Login in your AEpartnership account
– Your payment is required to be “Fast payment” to order the card.
You can check it here http://www.aepartnership.com/wmnew/wmpayments.htm
– Go to Manage -> Wm setup, Payment method -> AE card and click the link “Order AE card”
– Fill the card request form, and don’t forget to choose proper “Document type” (National ID or Driver license), enter the appropriate “Document ID”, click button “Browse” in “Upload Cardholder Document 1” and find document scan (300×300 dpi) on young local drive.
Check for form thoroughly and if everything is correct – click Submit button.
– Your request will be reviewed within 48 hours.
– If it will be approved, your account will be charged with $75 (first year card service $60 + activation and shipping $15)
– Your card will be issued by bank in 7 business days and you will get the email with activation instructions and web interface URL to access your cards balance, check status and other.
– After getting and activating your card you can switch the payments via the AEpartnership account login -> Manage -> Wm setup, Payment method form.
If you have any quesions – please post them in this topic.
21 3 Share